Other Things That Might Interest You...

September 2007


Meet the Mets, meet the Mets, stand right up and greet the Mets...

So, the end of September came and went without my customary Ten Happy Things.  Not to say that I don't have anything in life to be happy about because, of course, I do.  My life, in its own way, is blessed and I am fully aware of it.  However, I couldn't muster Ten Happy Things once the end of September rolled around.  Any happy thing that came to mind was almost completely eclipsed by yet another sustained heartbreak in my non-stop, self-inflicted torture of being that can also be worded as "Being a Mets Fan".  So, in lieu of Ten Happy Things, this pretty much sums it up.  It is very funny but also, sadly, completely true.










The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Cryin' Shame
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorRon Paul Interview



No comments: